Saturday, May 9, 2020

The Waves Of The Sea by Nomqhele


NOMQHELE SIBANDA

Is a member of
Singcoli creative writers foundation. She is also a member of the July Sisterhood.
Nomqhele has so far published a poetry anthology titled Fading Dreams.
She is currently working on publishing her new book _The_ _intoxicated_ _red_ _rose_. She is also working on her contribution to the July Sisterhood collaboration of short stories to be published soon..
On the 28th of August 2019 she performed a poem titled My sister, at Vongai Mujakachi's book launch and 21st birthday party.



The waves of the sea

I fell for you strongly
To me you truly belonged
Then you left me one day
I still remember that day
When you ruined my trust
There is no feeling of disgust
Because l feel bad for you!

I trusted you so much
Gave you all my heart
My loyalty in life,
My name even! 
You played with my every emotion
You cheated on me.

The waves of the sea,
Depth of the sea
Could never match up to the love l had for you
You gave me tears in vain,
You didn't bother to share my pain
Bad memories l have erased with time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

SONGBIRD by SAMANTHA NOMASWAZI

SAMANTHA NOMASWAZI NUNU S ongbird! B eautiful hymns, you sing Deep into my soul, Your sonorous voice Melts away all the ice ...