Saturday, March 7, 2020

#up-poetry101 : LOVE CONNECTION with Vongai

Vongai Monica Mujakachi

Love Connection

I won't call it a decision.
For it didn't come from the mind.
I call it a connection,for it came from the heart.
His,mine,together our hearts got connected.
I couldn't see where to disconnect .
Wait a minute l didn't even search for the off button.
For l want to be forever connected.

If its a temptation
I give in without hesitation.
If its an addiction
I will drown in it and ignore rehabilitation.

This love  connection is petrifying.
I feel like am on the top of a cliff.
I feel its beyond my strength.
I can't and won't even fight it.
Reason shouts you will get hurt.
My heart whispers take it as it comes.
I close my eyes.
All l see is this love connection giving birth to a knot.
A knot which can only be broken by the grave.
I raise my hands in surrender.
Happily l allow the love connection to reign

VMM (Monicabliss)


No comments:

Post a Comment

SONGBIRD by SAMANTHA NOMASWAZI

SAMANTHA NOMASWAZI NUNU S ongbird! B eautiful hymns, you sing Deep into my soul, Your sonorous voice Melts away all the ice ...